“Those who think they have no time for exercise will sooner or later
have to find time for illness”
Edward Stanley, Earl of Derby (1826-1893) from ‘The Conduct of Life
- Anti-aging plans: to help achieve and maintain a better quality of life
- Women’s well-being: to support vitality throughout the different phases of life
- Children: to help prevent and alleviate the little booboos naturally
- Digestive problems: dysbiosis,leaky gut syndrome, food sensitivities
- Environmental sensitivities: evaluation, advice and gentle detoxification when needed
- Chronic problems: adrenal fatigue, stress and anxiety
- Personalized supplementation: to maintain organ reserve and strengthen immunity
- Evaluations of various physiological markers: to help monitor progress and results
Consultations are offered In-Clinic or if you don’t live nearby you can schedule a Phone or Skype appointment.
Consultations can be conducted in English, French or Arabic, according to your language preference.
Initial consultation: it involves a complete evaluation of your overall condition, eating habits and lifestyle. Please bring with you a complete list of all your current prescription medications and supplements. Time allotted: 90 minutes.
Second appointment : it is usually scheduled one week after the first consultation, during which a comprehensive and personalized naturopathic plan will be discussed. Depending on each person’s individual needs, the time allotted is 45 to 60 minutes.
Third appointment: scheduled 4 to 6 weeks after the second appointment, is highly recommended in order to evaluate the success of the initial plan and to make the necessary adjustments and changes. Time allotted: 45 to 60 minutes.
Follow up visits: they will be schedules as needed and usually are 45 to 60 minutes long based on individual needs.
You have the power to help prevent chronic disease; positive diet & lifestyle changes can help reduce the risk (T.H. Chan, Harvard School of Public Health)
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR OWN HEALTH TODAY BY MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICES!