Philosophy and Mission
To offer you a holistic approach and natural advice that promote the body’s natural healing processes and address the underlying causes which might be compromising your well-being. Individualized, non-invasive, safe and effective plans will be the cornerstones that will help guide you towards a healthier and more balanced life.
Ruby Maalouf, ND.C, CCN, ABAAHP
Having pursued university studies in the field of agriculture, Ruby aquired a solid and comprehensive background in the physical sciences including: biology, pathology, genetics, microbiology, botany, nutrients, foods and pesticides.
In 2006, after completing a four year Naturopathy Degree in Montreal, Ruby became a member of the ‘Association of Certified Naturopaths of Quebec’ (ANAQ) and she has been practicing naturopathy in the Province of Quebec ever since.
Striving to continuously increase her knowledge and remain up to date with the latest advances in the field of integrative medicine, Ruby has completed several other specializations in the US and Canada and she regularly attends continuing education seminars and workshops.
- Completing a ‘Doctorate of Naturopathic Sciences’ – EESNQ, Montréal, QC. (2010-2017)
- Anti-aging & Regenerative Therapies – American Association of Anti-Aging Health Professionals (A4M), Boca Raton, Fl (2005 – 2007)
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice – Institute for Functional Medicine, WA (2006)
- CCN Certification – ‘Clinical Nutrition Certification Board’, Addison, Tx (2006 – 2008)
- Menopause/Andropause: Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy workshop – The American Academy of Anti-Aging Health Professionals (A4M) – Boca Raton, Fl (2010)
- Applying Laboratory Evaluations to Improve Clinical Outcome – Metametrix Laboratory (2011)
- FirstLine Therapy Lifestyle Educator – Metagenics® Lifestyle Medicine Institute (2008)
- Achieving Optimal Clinical Outcomes Faster – Metagenics® Lifestyle Medicine Institute (2011)
- Natural Health Product Advisor – The Canadian Health Food Association, Toronto, On (2003)
- La Santé Hormonale au Naturel – Montréal, QC. (2009)
- Organic Acids Workshop – Boston, MA (2015)
- Biotherapeutic Drainage and UNDA Numbered Compounds (2016)
- Association des Naturopathes Agréée du Québec (ANAQ)
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Metabolic Medical Institute (MMI)
- Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Canadian Society for Orthomolecular Medicine (COSM)